Prior to earning my securities license in 1999, I enjoyed a successful 13-year career in information technology. I live in Arlington, Virginia with my wife Jane, an Economist at the Federal Reserve Board, and daughter, Madison.
- Carnegie Mellon University, Bachelor of Science, Mathematics/Computer Science
- University of Minnesota, Carlson School of Management, Master of Business Administration, Finance
Affiliations and Awards
- Leadership Arlington, Lifetime Member
- A-SPAN, Director and Past Chair
- Arlington Chamber of Commerce, Member, Director and Vice Chair
- Arlington Best Business Award Winner - 2003, presented by the Arlington Chamber of Commerce
- The Arlington Best Business Award is earned by businesses that have experienced significant growth or stability, deliver exceptional quality of service to their customers, are industry leaders or offer a unique approach to delivery of goods and services, and display an interest in the Arlington community. Every year, nominated businesses are evaluated by a committee of past winners and scored on these criteria. The top businesses earns the Arlington Best Business Award.
- President's Award Winner - 2004, 2016, presented by the Arlington Chamber of Commerce
- The President's Award is awarded by the President/CEO at his/her sole discretion to an individual member who has made a significant contribution to the Chamber's mission and goals.
- Exams: 66, 7
- States: CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, MA, MD, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NM, NY, OH, PA, SC, TX, VA, WA
- License: Investment Advisor Representative
- States: CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, MA, MD, MI, MN, NM, NY, OH, PA, SC, TX, VA, WA
- State: District of Columbia (DC), License: VL/VA, A&H/Sickness, Life
- State: Maryland (MD), License: Health, Variable, Life
- State: Michigan (MI), License: Life, Accident and Health, Variable Annuities
- State: Ohio (OH), License: Variable, A&H, Life
- State: Tennessee (TN), License: Life, Accident and Health
- State: Texas (TX), License: Life, Accident, Health and HMO
- State: Virginia (VA), License: Health, Life/Ann, Variable